Before you order through Mackin, you will need to create a list of items to purchase. We recommend over-ordering by 20% and prioritizing titles to make sure we use the entire amount specified on your dollar limit.
To place your order online, go to My Account >Lists. (Please Note: If you’re placing a MackinFunds order, please see MackinFunds Ordering for specific instructions.)
Select the name of the desired list and click the Order Now button.
You will be prompted to complete your transaction using our online ordering process.
1. Review the information in the Order Info section. Select the order description and whether you want Mackin to catalog and process your order. Click Shipping/Billing to proceed to the next step.
If you select Purchase Order, enter either the Purchase Order number or “To Follow”. Additionally, note if a copy of the Purchase Order will be sent to Mackin later.
If you select credit card, your card will be charged at the time of each shipment by default.
Click Review to proceed to the next step.
4. Confirm your order information in the Review section and click Submit to complete the transaction.
Alternatively, you can send your order to us using one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 245.9540 or 952.895.9540 (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Fax: 369.5490 or 952.894.8806 (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Mail: Mackin Educational Resources, 3505 County Road 42 West, Burnsville, MN 55306