Submitting an order on Mackin.com is the quickest and easiest way to purchase your new library materials!
Then, go to the Shopping Cart and click the Order Now button.
This will open Mackin’s Order Wizard, where you will complete your order in five easy steps: Order Info, Shipping/Billing, Payment, Review, and Order Complete.
- Order Info: Enter the basic information for your order, including the dollar limit, tax rate, and coupon codes. Mackin will also request a description of your order.Click Shipping/Billing to continue.
- Shipping/Billing: In this section, enter your organization’s shipping and billing information.Select the +, Edit, or Delete buttons to add, change, or remove a billing address from Mackin.com
Click Payment to continue.
- Payment: Select the correct payment method for the order: Purchase Order (PO), Credit Card, Invoice, Fundraising Donations, or Other.Ordering by Purchase Order: Mackin does not require a Purchase Order. However, if one is not provided, we will need the billing and shipping address to process the order. If you indicate that a PO is coming, we will not ship materials until the PO is received.
Ordering by Credit Card: if you are paying by Credit Card, your card will be charged at the time of each shipment.Click Review to continue.
- Review: Review your order, including the Payment Method, Order Description, Shipping Address, and Billing Address.Click Submit to complete the order.
- Order Complete: Your order has been submitted! Mackin will also send you an email confirmation of your order.If you have any questions regarding a recent order, please contact Customer Services 1-800-245-9540or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.