An Add/Drop period was built into the Class Set feature to account for students who transfer classes. This period begins on the designated class set start date and lasts 14 days.
- Students who transfer in can redeem the class set code until the end of the period.
- Students who transfer out can be removed from the class set until the end of the period, which will free up the copy.
- Any copies allocated for the class set that are not redeemed will become available again at the end of the period and can be used to create a new class set.
- Once the add/drop period is over, all redeemed copies of the class set title will be considered as used. Students cannot be removed.
- Full Administrators or Group Managers can manually add students to the class set once the period is over if needed.